Friday, July 29, 2011

Sexy talk with Jammy Ungab

Sexy talk with Jammy Ungab

Meet this outspoken and uninhibited Boholana model Jammy Ungab (from Albur). She is the latest Southern belle to show that for proof of the bounty of beauties we have in our province.
“Being open minded,” says Jammy “makes me feel sexy.” Her visage, as proven by her photos (by Bohol’s seasoned photographer Ryan Macalandag), can get any guy’s energy fuel bursting through the roof. Person I want to meet? Soulmate.(Laughs) How I manage to look calm and cool? Deep breath, tell a joke, laugh and just chill. There is no need to panic. How do I describe myself briefly: I am spontaneous and unique. Let’s proceed with a little “sexy talk.”

Sexiest:

Song- Make Tonight by Emanuel

Sound- Piano

Book- Kamasutra. (Laughs)


Mag- FHM


Part of my body- Eyelashes


Man’s body- Ass (Laughs)


Man’s face- You mean part of a man or boy's face? If so, the eyebrows! (Laughs)


Clothes-Boxer shorts


Perfume-Escada


Food- Lollipop because you lick it and you suck it. Hahaha. Is that a food? (Laughs)


Flower- Gumamela


Time of day- Night time.


Place or part of house- Bedroom specifically the bed.


TV show- Baywatch


Fantasy- Threesome (Laughs)


Thing done to herself- Am not telling. Hahaha. bleh!


Thing I’ve done for a man- Either the lapdance or stripdance. (Laughs)


Scene seen on a movie- Making love/sex


Movie- That movie starred by Angelina Jolie and George Clooney(was it George?). They were all over the bed, making love, different positions. Was it Unfaithful or something with sins? I forgot the title. (It was Original Sin, a 2001 movie starring Angelina Jolie and Antonio Banderas.-LPU)

The Bohol Chronicle, August 1, 2010 issue

No comments: