Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Jennifer Lopez on divorce: “Love is still my biggest dream”

I didn't know that the relationship of JLo and Marc Anthony went into splitsville. Mea culpa! Mea culpa! I was busy last week and I missed reading gossip columns.

Dayanara Torres, ex-wife of Marc might smiling right now...

Anyway, here is an article of heatworld uk about their break-up:

We must have something in our eye – we’re certainly not teary after reading what Jennifer Lopez has said about the breakdown of her marriage to husband Marc Anthony.

The singer and actress opened up to Vanity Fair about her love life woes, admitting, “This was the hardest decision I've ever had to face. I really wanted this family to work. That was my biggest dream, and I worked hard at it. We both did. Sometimes it doesn't work—and that's sad. But I remain an eternal optimist about love. I believe in love... It's still my biggest dream."

OK, we admit it – J-Lo is breaking our heart a little bit.

Jennifer also seemed to blame her busy work schedule for the divorce, hinting that maybe Marc wasn’t so happy now that she had less time to devote solely to him.


“When we were [first] married, most of the time, and even before the babies were born, we were able to go everywhere together. Iwasn't working as much. So we kind of had that. I went on tour with him a few times in the first few years of our marriage, and we did a film [El Cantante] together. It's hard, and we're figuring it out. It's tough.

“We had the first three years of our marriage just for us. I wasn't working, it was mainly about him. Then we got pregnant. Then it became about the kids. And then I started working again. Marriage is tough. It's not going to be perfect...It's definitely challenging."

Reading this, do you feel a bit sad for Jenny from the block?

No comments: